3.8
Style and Design

They do not remove old furniture. No white gloves.

Asked them to *** shoes and they ignored me. They seemed annoyed when I wanted to look over the couch to see if it was not damaged. Really in a big hurry. Not worth 60 dollars.

Maybe next time I will just pick up and deliver it myself.

They do not remove old furniture. No white gloves. Asked them to *** shoes and they ignored me. They seemed annoyed when I wanted to look over the couch to see if it was not damaged.

Really in a big hurry.

Not worth 60 dollars. Maybe next time I will just pick up and deliver it myself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor delivery service" of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. Rc Willey Home Furnishings needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rc Willey Home Furnishings.

Comments

rcwilley
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1193811
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

I'm sorry about the experience with your delivery. I would be happy to follow on your concerns with our management, but would need more information to do so.

Can you provide the name and phone number on the order or even the order number or account number itself?

Anything you can provide will help. Please send me an email to my email address listed below with the information.

Adam Young