Richfield, Utah
100% full Not resolved
1.5

I purchased a dining table set that could not be delivered as sold to me in mid-October 2015 and was told it would be the delivered the week after Thanksgiving, after being put off a few times, we finally got everything in end of February 2016.RC Willey refused to do anything about my issue, except give a $50 credit off the $1500 set.

The chairs we thought and were told we bought, are not the chairs that were delivered and now the chairs are falling apart as many screws were missing upon delivery.I'm seriously thinking about contacting my attorney for this one its ridiculous.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rc Willey Home Furnishings and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lancaster counter height dining set from Rc Willey Home Furnishings was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rc Willey Home Furnishings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rc Willey Home Furnishings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rc Willey Home Furnishings?

Comments

rcwilley
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1136989
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

Andru,

Our general manager got back with my about your complaint. He said that he was able to get in touch with you about the issue and that were able to come up with a solution to the problem. He said that both you and your wife are happy with the solution.

Adam Young

Online Customer Service Manager

RC Willey Corporate Offices

web.support@rcwilley.com

rcwilley
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1136617
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

Andru,

I'm sorry about the issues with your furniture. I'll follow up on your complaint with our management and will have them follow up with you.

Adam Young