1.5

My LG refrigerator basically died the end of July 2017.Called RC Wiley and they said a technician would'nt be there until a week later!

The tech came to the house and said he had to order the part which won't be here until August 19th! Not only did I loose food in my freezer my ice makers don't work and I hadn't had the fridge for a year yet! And all I get is the run around from the appliance manager and customer service saying it's LG's problem under their warranty.. so I go without a refrigerator for over a month.

The appliance manager says compare it to a new car and I said no if I had problems with a new car I'd be at the auto dept.I bought my fridge at the Meridian, Idaho store,, NOT HAPPY!

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Do not like how they are handling my claim.

Had an Experience with Rc Willey Home Furnishings?

Comments

rcwilley
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

I'm sorry about the issue with your refrigerator.I would be happy to follow up with our management to review your complaint but would need more information to do so.

Can you provide the name and phone number on the order, or even the order number or account number itself?

Anything you can provide will help.Please send me an email to my email address listed below.

Adam Young

Social Media/Online Reputation Manager

RC Willey Corporate Offices

reviews@rcwilley.com

to rcwilley #1370657

Welcome to the pathetic buyers of lg refridgerators!I bought mine from rc Wiley in Syracuse on sept 17,2016.it stopped refrigerating on sept 12,2017.same sad story as my fellow screwed buyers.

Technician from appliance center in clear field Utah inspected the fridge, diagnosed it as a fails evaporator and compressor.he said he replaces abou three lg compressors a week! He also indicated that in his expert opinion, the real problem is the cooling fan for the compressor he indicated it was't circulating enough air to adequately cool the compressor so over a short period of time the compressors fail

This has been going on for years!

Don't you think lg would be aware of this by now and corrected the flaw??!!so i've been without a refrigerator for a week.How would you like to not have a refrigerator for a week??!!

rcwilley
to Tommoore #1371356
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

Tommoore,

I'm sorry about the issue with your refrigerator.I would be happy to follow up with our management to have them review your complaint but would need more information to do so.

Adam Young