1.9
Style and Design

I found a bedroom set on the RC Willey web site.I decided to go look at it at the local store.

The "sale price" was $1799. The on line price was $1499. After I told the salesman I was going to order it on line he went over and looked it up and gave me the on line price. Then when it was delivered, the delivery guy broke the headboard.

Said he could fix it. A splint and tape isn't fixing it. I told him I want a new one. He said it could be delivered the next day but since I was going to be out of town he said it would be delivered on Monday.

I took the day off and no delivery so far.

I called and waited for customer service for 20 minutes only to be told it is scheduled for delivery on Tues.Never again!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Rc Willey Home Furnishings?

Comments

rcwilley
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

I'm sorry about the issue with your experience at our store and the delivery issues.I would be happy to follow up on your complaint but would need more information to do so.

Can you provide the name and phone number on the order, or even the order number or account number itself?

Anything you can provide will help.Please send me an email to my email address listed below.

Adam Young